Great Reasons for Choosing
The Children's Learning Center
• Educational program with focused learning environments, including Augmentative Communication, Sensory Motor, M.O.V.E (Mobility Opportunities Via Education), Academic, Functional Life Skills and Prevocation, which are specially designed to meet the needs of all students (or a diverse student body).
• Innovative, collaborative classroom model.
• Dedicated, skillful, and caring faculty.
• Adapted physical education, art therapy, music therapy, library and a fully adapted computer lab.
• Bilingual Spanish educational and clinical services.
• Wonderful social opportunities through electives such as dance team, ballet, scouts and chorus.
• Adapted outdoor playground, pool, musical garden and indoor cushioned play area.
• Great special events throughout the year, including homecoming, prom, art exhibit, graduation, and concerts.
• Exciting trips such as plays, aquarium, and surfing.
• Fun family events like Grandparents Day, Sibling Day, and Family Fun Night.
• Consistent ‘A’ ratings from parents on annual school report cards.
• Our students love coming to school at CLC!